We are very pleased to announce that the Central Plant Expansion Project at Mississippi State University has been awarded the Associated Builders & Contractors, 2015 Excellence in Construction Award in the Commercial Mechanical Project Category.
This project exemplifies creative efforts in all aspects of building construction including, historic preservation, engineering technology, energy efficiency, and large scale campus planning.
We want to thank Mississippi State University and The Bureau of Building, Grounds and Real Property Management for honoring our team with the opportunity to be a part of this exemplary project. We also want to thank the Mississippi Department of Archives and History for their involvement.
- Belinda Stewart Architects – Architects
- Engineering Resource Group – Mechanical and Plumbing Engineers
- The Power Source, PLLC – Electrical Engineers
- Mark Watson, P.E., LLC – Structural Engineers
- Pickering Firm, Inc – Civil Engineers
- Upchurch Plumbing, Inc. – General Contractor
*photographs by Langdon Clay