As our second annual Christmas Challenge, this year we have decided to make Christmas Trees out of “unusual” materials to be displayed at our front windows. They are currently in our office and if you would like to see them they will be on display this weekend for the Eupora Christmas Market.
- Colors (does not have to be traditional red and green)
- Flamboyance (bling bling)
- Shape (has to resemble a tree)
- Sustainability (something that can be used more than one season)
- Photogenic (has to look good on our web page)
- Eye Appeal
- Curb Appeal