About the Firm:
One of Mississippi’s most successful small/mid-size firms, we are a woman-owned and led firm located in a rural small town with an excellent quality of life.
If you enjoy storytelling through design and working with existing buildings to help communities identify, appreciate, and restore/rehabilitate their existing resources and character, we would love for you to consider joining us. Belinda Stewart Architects (BSA) is in Eupora, Mississippi.
Our firm has developed an expertise and reputation in working with our region’s most historic structures and most sensitive stories. We regularly work with projects that are heavily vested in their community, with an emphasis on community engagement and community development. We understand that our work is more than architecture but a way to make a positive difference in a person’s life and community.
Our staff enjoys hands-on experiences, opportunities for creative exploration, and meaningful community building. With thirty-two years of architectural service and over 100 design and preservation awards, we are excited to continue working throughout the Southeast on a wide range of small to large projects covering various uses and client types.
About the position:
We are seeking to hire a full-time Office Manager / Receptionist / Administrator to help continue the successful growth of our firm. This position is hourly pay with benefits.
Our ideal candidate for this position is an individual who is highly motivated, technically proficient, well organized, a team player with a “can do” attitude, and has previous experience in a similar role(s).
- Must have the ability to work well with others
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines
- Computer proficiency/experience in Excel and Word,
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating general office operations, equipment and procedures, ensuring organizational effectiveness and efficiency
- Assigning and supervising other part-time administrative staff
- Record organization and retention; Office calendar scheduling
- The front face of the office
- Provide administrative support to the office and team members as necessary.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes paid time off, health/life/disability insurance and a Simple IRA retirement plan. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter describing how you meet the qualifications listed above.
BSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.