Client: City of Bay St. Louis
Date Completed: 2011
The Bay St. Louis Depot, constructed circa 1928 by the L&N railroad company as a passenger depot, is the centerpiece of the beautiful historic Depot District of Bay St. Louis. The primary scope of work for the project involved restoration of the exterior envelope including stucco, masonry, steel windows and doors. Additional areas of work included the restoration of the Gazebo, lighting upgrades, and railway walkway upgrades. Interior work included repairs to the interior plaster as the result of water intrusion from cracking stucco and leaking windows. The Depot currently houses the Hancock County Tourism Department Bureau and Visitors Center.