Greenville Depot Restoration

Greenville Depot Restoration

The Greenville Y&MV Train Depot is located on Washington Avenue, two blocks from the County Courthouse and the heart of Downtown. After being vacant for many years, this 1910 railroad depot was rehabilitated to provide public office and meeting spaces. The exterior of the building, the original interior materials, cabinetry, and majority of walls were […]

Mantee Depot Renovation

The Mantee Depot is a significant historic landmark for the Town of Mantee built around 1910.  The depot currently consists of two wooden structures with a covered walkway between them. The south building sits at grade level and contains two office spaces which served as the ticket offices; the north building has a raised floor […]

Canton Depot Restoration

The original portion of the Canton Depot was constructed in 1890. By 1926, the north and south buildings were added and the original portion bricked and roofed to match.  The Illinois Central Railroad Company owned and maintained the depot until 1991 when it was purchased by the Canton Redevelopment Authority (CRA).  The Restoration of the […]

Oxford Depot Renovation

The Oxford Depot building was in very poor condition requiring new cedar shingle roofing and restoration of the 3 wythe thick, load bearing, brick masonry walls and foundation. The original 2” thick flooring boards were planed and reinstalled. The site was designed to typical historic details and for visual connection to the train tracks and […]

Magnolia Depot Restoration & Rehabilitation

The Historic Magnolia Depot was built in 1856 and burned during the Great Fire of Magnolia in 1893 and soon was rebuilt in its current location, along the Illinois Central Railroad.  The City of Magnolia purchased the Depot with plans of using it as their City Hall and other community functions.  A full exterior and […]

Collins Depot Restoration

The historic Collins Railroad Depot (Gulf & Ship Island RR Depot) was built in the late 1800s-early 1900s and is typical of a small town southern train depot of the time. The City of Collins purchased the depot with the intention of restoring and turning into a local Community/Meeting Place that will house City Events […]

Bay St. Louis Depot

The Bay St. Louis Depot, constructed circa 1928 by the L&N railroad company as a passenger depot, is the centerpiece of the beautiful historic Depot District of Bay St. Louis. The primary scope of work for the project involved restoration of the exterior envelope including stucco, masonry, steel windows and doors. Additional areas of work […]

Delta Blues Museum ‘Muddy Waters’ Addition

The internationally acclaimed Delta Blues Museum, located in the former Illinois Central Railroad freight depot in downtown Clarksdale, next door to Morgan Freeman’s Ground Zero Blues Club, is a mecca for blues fans from around the world. The exterior concept continued the linear arrangement of the building along the still active railroad tracks as well […]

Eupora Depot Restoration

The Eupora Depot, a former Columbus and Greenville Passenger Depot, was acquired by the City of Eupora with the help of the Eupora Beautification Committee. Funded by the Mississippi Department of Transportation Enhancement Grant the building was fully restored from the foundation to the roof. The remaining building fabric was restored, including beaded board wall […]


HOW TO GET IN TOUCH

CONTACT US


Address:

61 N. Dunn Street
P.O. Box 867
Eupora, MS 39744

Phone:

662.258.6405
662.258.6452 FAX

BSA PLAN ROOM

CONNECT WITH BSA

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages