If you are looking to join one of Mississippi’s most successful firms, Belinda Stewart Architects (BSA) is a woman-owned and led firm that is experiencing significant growth. We are currently seeking talented professionals to join our work family in our small-town office (Eupora, MS).
Our staff enjoys hands-on experiences, opportunities for creative exploration, and meaningful community building. We specialize in historic preservation, adaptive reuse, and new contextual design. Last August, we celebrated our 30th anniversary, and we are excited to continue working in Mississippi and throughout the Southeast. Over the last 30 years, we’ve put together a portfolio that showcases our desire to invest in communities and tell their stories – whether it be through preservation or new, contextually appropriate design.
About the position:
We are seeking to hire a full-time designer with architectural and project presentation skills/experience to help continue the successful growth of our firm.
Candidates should be highly motivated, technically proficient, and organized with a passion for quality design, historic preservation, and vernacular architecture.
- Architectural sketching, rendering, and presentation skills
- Please provide examples with response
- Knowledge of southern, vernacular architecture
- Competency in Adobe Creative Cloud & Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Architectural Studies; advanced degree or emphasis in historic preservation a plus but not required
- Ability to multitask & collaborate in-house with team members
- Fluency in AutoDesk software (AutoCAD & Revit)
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes paid time off, health/life/disability insurance, a Simple IRA retirement plan, AIA membership, and continuing education opportunities.
BSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.