If you are looking to join one of Mississippi’s most successful firms, Belinda Stewart Architects (BSA) is a woman-owned and led firm that is experiencing significant growth. We are currently seeking talented professionals to join our work family in our small-town office.
Our staff enjoys hands-on experiences, opportunities for creative exploration, and meaningful community building. We specialize in historic preservation, adaptive reuse, and new contextual design. In August, we celebrated our 30th anniversary, and we are excited to continue working in Mississippi and throughout the Southeast. Over the last 30 years, we’ve put together a portfolio that showcases our desire to invest in communities and tell their stories – whether it be through preservation or new design.
Architect / Project Manager:
We are seeking to hire a full-time licensed architect with five (5) or more years of architectural and project management experience to help continue the successful growth of our firm.
Candidates should be highly motivated, strong leaders, technically proficient, and organized with a passion for historic preservation and adaptive reuse.
- Fluency in AutoDesk software (AutoCAD & Revit)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture or related field
- Ability to multitask and bring projects in on schedule, effectively communicate with clients to achieve goals, & collaborate in-house with team members
- Experience with public clients (state and federal) preferred
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes paid time off, health/life/disability insurance, a simple IRA retirement plan, AIA membership and continuing education opportunities.
BSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.