Client: Belinda Stewart & Michael Davidson
Date Completed: 2013
The Carroll House was constructed in 1913/14 in Walthall, MS, the county seat of Webster County. The house was abandoned in the 1960’s and laid vacant until purchased by Belinda Stewart in 1991. The home has been fully restored by Belinda and her husband Michael Davidson, including removal of paint to reveal the original heart pine walls and ceilings. Several small additions provide bathroom, laundry, and storage space so that the original layout could be retained. A larger addition has recently been completed, providing a large living/dining space with a storm shelter underneath and a sleeping loft above and second means of egress from the second floor.